Greek SA-MP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Greek SA-MP Server since 2012.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GSF]LikeABrother

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2014-10-25

[GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application   [GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:39 pm

1) Your Nickname [GSF]Alcap0ne
2) Have you ever been moderator in a big Server? I was chosen for a moderator position in a quite big English server and i worked for the server around 1 year.
3) How long do you play on our Server?I've been playing GSC around 4-5 months i believe.
4) Your age. 15 and a half
5) Nicknames of your closest friends in our server.[GSF]Micr0W0Rld , [GSF]Kolle_Gah , [GSF]jwalker , DaMaN , Rafaellos , antonisrodos97 , [GSF]Giorgosdim , Satiros , Jordy , harddriver , Yskills and many other.
Also, answer this questions:

1) There is a NEW player who insult other players in the chat, how would you act? First of all i would contanct the new player in PM and ask him if he has got any issues with the players he is insulting.Moreover i would ask the players that the new player insulted to see if there's a problem of contact between them both.If no solution is found i would contact with the Owner to discuss about that problem and to find a solution.In case that the Owner is offline , i would do my best to solve the disagreement.
2) There is a player in the spawn who teleport all vehicles near him causing Lagg, how would you act? First of all i would teleport all the vehicles back to their last position by using the adminsystem and then i would warn the player.If he does it again on purpose and leads server into problems there will be provisional or pernament ban if needed.
3) There is a player who RAM other players with several cheats, how would you act? First of all i would warn him and if there's no response in the 3 warns , then i would ban his account.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 95
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2013-11-06
Τόπος : Cyprus

[GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application   [GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:15 pm

I guess should read again the requirements.

"NOTE 2: Only GREEKS at age 16 and above can create Application."

The age is SO necessary for being Moderator/Administrator. And I think I should change it to 17+.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.gsc-server.eu

[GSF]Alcap0ne-Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greek SA-MP Community :: Server :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: